We choose to partner with Ecotree, a player in sustainable forest management. Since September 2023, we have been working with the purchase of trees in a French forest to fight against global warming.
What is this partnership?
With a desire to contribute to global carbon neutrality, we participate in the regeneration of the French forest and the preservation of its biodiversity by owning several trees managed sustainably by Ecotree in the forest of Montplonne in the Meuse (55). The species of the trees is sessile oak. The sessile oak (Quercus petraea) belongs to the fagaceae family. This species is found in the temperate regions of the northern hemisphere.
The benefits of this project
In line with our engineering and consulting activities, Audensiel is committed to 9 Sustainable Development Goals. With this new project, we are committed to SDG 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities by supporting local employment and SDG 14: Aquatic Life by supporting natural regeneration with continuous cover mixed forestry.
Finally, this project responds to 5 other SDGs on which we are already committed through our other CSR actions:
- SDG 13 - Climate Action: Sustainable Forestry Route
- SDG 15 – land life: use of natural inputs
- SDG 12 – responsible consumption and production: competitiveness and relocation of the sector in France
- SDG 10 – reduced inequalities: inclusion through employment and disability support
- SDG 17 – partnerships to achieve goals: raising awareness among schools and the general public
To learn more about our CSR actions